Waterlily Retreats is a start-up company dedicated to short-term property rental and vacation rental. When I took the role as a visual designer in Waterlily Retreats, I started my works with the company logo. After a few weeks of hard work, I designed the brand identity and various marketing materials for Waterlily Retreats. My clients and colleagues praised those design projects as they created a professional brand image of Waterlily Retreats.
The goal of this project is to design a beautiful brand identity and apply it to the Waterlily Retreats Marketing Campaign. The design of the brand identity needs to be minimalist and indicate the word —— Waterlily.
I broke this project into small tasks and listed steps to finish each task.
- Define the typography, logos in different sizes and layouts.
- Roll-up banner ( two versions )
- Business card
- Website banner template
- Email Template
- Graphic design, Digital design.
- I worked collaboratively with the marketing team to produce creative projects for various marketing campaigns.
- I worked closely with the customer service team to collect clients' feedbacks and iterate my design strategies accordingly.
Define the key design elements of Waterlily Retreats.
- Waterlily flower
Choose the color palette and typography.
Redesign the company logo and adapt it into different forms.
It takes time to find the perfect logo. After a few meetings with shareholders, we eventually decided to use the third version logo.
- Roll-up banner
- Three-fold flyer
- Business card
- Website banners
- Email template